Universidad de las Americas, Mexico DF – MFA Cum Laude
Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri – BFA
Identifies sites for development and oversees architectural design on new projects. Works with architect and contractor to value-engineer commercial and residential projects. Supervises and reviews retail and office tenant improvement work. Responsible for all design and aesthetic improvement on existing and new properties.
- Real Estate broker, 30 years in residential and commercial properties in Washington, DC.
- Capitol Hill Community Foundation Achievement Award 1998
- Founding board member-Capitol Hill Association of Merchants and Professionals
Kenneth A. Golding
Maxwell School, Syracuse, MPA – City Planning
Colorado School of Mines, MSc – Economics
Brown University, BA – International Relations
Responsible for financing, project feasibility, deal structuring and management. 25 years with SDC. Developed Willard Hotel in Washington, DC; commercial, solar energized buildings in CO and AZ; residential, new urbanist community in NM; boat yards and shopping centers in Massachusetts and Florida.
- Founding board member-Capitol Hill Business Improvement District
- President, Market Row Associates, non-profit to promote 7th Street and Eastern Market businesses.
Mary Lynn Reed
Georgetown University Law Center JD
Randolph-Macon College, BA Political Science
Lawyer, 25 years Practice including George Washington University and Jackson and Campbell, P.C.
Alejandro "Alex" Golding
King’s College London, MA
Brown University, BA
Responsible for leasing (office/retail), financial feasibility analysis, construction oversight, and property management of urban commercial & multifamilyassets in DC, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, and Massachusetts.
- Licensed Broker.
- Founding Board Member, Eastern Market Main Street.
- Board Member, Washington Area Community Investment Fund.
- Board Member, Georgetown Day School Alumni Board.